Welcome, dear, to your website to learn electrical engineering. In this exclusive article we will introduce you to this wonderful book that talks about Official internal electrical installations
Official internal electrical installations
1.An internal electrical installation is made up of a series of elements. You must understand the importance of each element depending on the installation. TYPICAL MATEIALS FOR INTERNAL ETRICAL INSTALLATIONSTYPICAL METERIALS INTERRNAL EECTRICAL IINSTALATIONSTYPICAL METERIALS INTERNATIONAL EECTRICAL IINSTALATIONSTYPICALMATERIALS INTERNATIONAL ELECTRICAL INSTALATIONSTYPICALMATERIALS INTERNAL-ELECTRICAL INSTALATIONS Connecting Elements Protection elements Grounding
- Connection: In residential installation, the connection is the section that connects the marketer’s network (Electricaribe) to the energy meter (“Terminal de Este”) The connection in building installation is the section that connects to distribution lines of the supply firm at low or high-voltage. It includes general protection boxes.
- Conductors connecting to the distribution box and the output terminals must have the same gauge gauge.
- Types and uses of RUNS.
- THREE-PHASE TROPICAL TRANSFORMER Tetrafilar connection (4 wires – 220/127V, 208/120V, 440/254V, 480/277V NOTES : All supply conductors must be continuous from the point of connection to input terminals on the measuring device.
- COMMITTED REIDENTIAL TYPE
- The meter measures active energy in kilowatts, and reactive energy within hours. It records current, voltage, and demand.
- Residential installations must be grounded at the meter.
- Certified accountants should not make more than 2% error. It’s the line that is connected to the network. The S stands for output. This is the line that leads to the consumption center.
- An electric energy meter is connected. American System
- European system
- METERS RELATED to THE SERVICE Type I: A 120 Volt meter with 2 input/output cables. It is used for energy services in residential areas (E1, E2, E3).
- 14 15.
- 15 5.
- Type II Single Phase Three Wire 120/240 Volt Meter (Single-Phase Transformer) works with two phases. This type of meter is suitable for small businesses and residential areas, ranging from E3 to E6. It is capable of measuring 2277 revolutions per Kilowatt.