Welcome to ELECTRICAL LEARNING this new topic about The Homeowners DIY Guide to Electrical Wiring
ndle residential wiring projects correctly, safely, and consistent with the National Electrical Code (NEC). crammed with clear photos and helpful diagrams, The Homeowner’s DIY Guide to Electrical Wiring shows you ways to quickly and simply navigate the portions of the NEC that pertain to residential installations.
This hands-on resource covers basic electronics and explains how electrical service progresses through your home. It describes the way to install and test electrical systems and lighting, repair appliances and TVs, and upgrade to the newest innovations like home networking, home automation, and alternate power systems. You’ll learn the procedures employed by professional electricians to make the type of quality work that will pass inspection and add value to your home.
The Homeowner’s DIY Guide to Electrical Wiring shows how to:
- Protect against fire and shock hazards
- Track electrical service from the purpose of connecting to the doorway panel
- Follow NEC requirements for residential projects
- Work with equipment and installation tools
- Use the simplest techniques for quality trade
- Design and install indoor and outdoor lighting
- Maintain and repair electrically powered appliances
- Fix CRT, plasma, and LCD TVs
- Design a knowledge and communications network and install coax, USB, and Ethernet cabling
- Install a home automation system
- Install backup and alternate power systems
- Work with smart meters
I will like to be updated on the best way to design and install electrical system.
Like it and interested