Learning English can seem like an intimidating prospect, with many new and confusing rules that you don’t understand. But it’s really not as difficult as it seems at first glance! And, when you use resources like I Like English, it can be even easier to learn than you might think. Here are the top five reasons why I Like English will help you become fluent in the language and make learning fun for the whole family!
I Like English
- Learning English can be fun! The I Like English book makes learning the language enjoyable with its illustrations, exercises, games and trivia.
- Suitable for both adults and children, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their English skills.
3.I Like English is developed by the Colombian National Ministry, so you can be confident in its teaching methods and accuracy.
- The book begins by teaching you the basics (how to introduce yourself, say hello…) so you can gradually build up your confidence and skill level.
- With regular practice, you’ll be surprised at how quickly you progress through the book – before you know it, you’ll be speaking English like a native!
How Is I Like English Different?
There are a lot of different ways to learn English, but I like English is unique in its approach. Rather than just teaching you grammar and vocabulary, it also teaches you through illustrations, exercises, games, and trivia. This makes it suitable for both adults and children. Additionally, the book starts by teaching you the basics (how to introduce yourself, say hello, etc.) so that you can gradually build up your skills.
What are some of the benefits?
- Learning English can help you communicate with more people around the world.
- It can improve your employment prospects and earnings potential.
- English is the language of business, so it can give you a leg up in the professional world.
- Knowing English can make traveling easier and more enjoyable.
- Speaking English can help you learn about other cultures and understand different points of view.
- Being proficient in English can boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Why Learn Basic Words if Everyone Speaks Spanish?
While it is true that most people in Colombia speak Spanish, learning English as well can only be beneficial. By reading and learning simple words in English, you will begin to understand how the language works. In addition, you will be able to practice your pronunciation and expand your vocabulary. Furthermore, by playing the games and doing the exercises in the book, you will learn grammar and spelling in a fun and interactive way. And finally, by learning trivia about British culture, you will be able to engage in conversation with native speakers about topics that interest you. So don’t wait any longer, start learning English today with I Like English!
If you’re looking for a fun and interactive way to learn English, then you should check out I Like English. This book was developed by the Colombian National Ministry and is perfect for both adults and children. The illustrations, exercises, games and trivia make learning English fun and easy. Plus, you can download it for free! So what are you waiting for? Start learning English today with I Like English.